NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ENTRANTS ARE NOT REQUIRED TO BE AN ASPIRATION CUSTOMER TO BE ELIGIBLE. The following Sweepstakes Official Rules (“Official Rules”) apply to your participation in the World Recycling Day Instagram Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) offered by Aspiration Partners, Inc. (“Sponsor”).
1. Eligibility. Eligibility is limited to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are of eligible age to participate in their jurisdiction and eighteen (18) years of age or older. Residents of U.S. Territories are not eligible. Void where prohibited. Employees (and their immediate families [parent, child, spouse or sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside] and those living in their same households, whether or not related) of employees of Sponsor and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to enter or win. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are binding and final on matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
2. To Enter. “Entry Period” starts at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on 3/18/2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m.Pacific Time (“PT”) on 3/20/2022. To enter, participants must share an image or video example showing how they recycle in Instagram stories with @Aspiration tagged with #WorldRecyclingDay used as a hashtag. The official Aspiration Instagram account can be found at (https://www.instagram.com/aspiration/) Each individual story constitutes one (1) entry. Maximum one (1) entry per user for the duration of the Sweepstakes.
3. Random Drawing. 3 (3) winners will be chosen from all eligible entries, within 30 calendar days of the end of the “Entry Period.” Odds of winning depend on the number of Instagram participants who shared a story showing how they recycled.
5. Prize. Composter from West Elm. (“The Prize”) will be awarded to 3 social media participants. Winners must provide Aspiration with a mailing address & favorite color in order to claim their prize via DM. Winners have 72 hours to respond to Aspiration’s reply or via Direct Message with their shipping info before forfeiting. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Prize has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash.
6. General Conditions. Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, garbled, illegible or postage-due mail, entries or email; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by other entrants or Sponsor’s website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the Sponsor’s website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or Sponsor website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winners from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Entrants, by participating, agree that Sponsor and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Each winner, by acceptance of prize, except where legally prohibited, grants permission for Sponsor and its designees to use his/her name, address (city and state), photograph, voice and other likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, in all media (including digital media) now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple entrants having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the ISP, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY SPONSOR WEBSITE OR WEB FORM OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. Arbitration. Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the participant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual, reasonable and documented out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. Governing Law. All matters pertaining to these Official Rules or any prize awarded and disputes arising hereunder shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to any conflicts or choice of law rules or provisions (whether of California or any other jurisdiction).
10. Sponsor; No Affiliation. The Sponsor is: Aspiration Partners, Inc., 4551 Glencoe Ave, 3rd Floor, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any organizations other than Aspiration Partners, Inc. and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies.
The Aspiration Debit Card is issued by Coastal Community Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Aspiration Financial, LLC is an SEC-registered broker-dealer and member FINRA/SIPC. Aspiration Financial provides brokerage services and securities products. Its affiliate company, Aspiration Fund Adviser, LLC, an SEC-registered investment adviser, provides investment advisory services. Aspiration Fund Adviser, LLC and Aspiration Financial, LLC are subsidiaries of Aspiration Partners, Inc. Neither Aspiration Partners, Inc. nor any of its subsidiaries is a bank. Aspiration pledges to donate 10% of our profits to charities.