Why not buy a gift that will not only bless a loved one, but a person in need as well?
Here are ten gifts that let you give and give back all at the same time:
- Buy headphones, give hearing. LSTN makes high quality, vintage inspired headphones handcrafted from real wood. For every pair sold, LSTN provides a hearing aid to a person in need through Starkey Hearing Foundation.
2) WeWood Watches uses 100 percent natural wood. And for each watch purchased, a tree is planted. WeWOOD is the eco-chic option for all the fashion-forward individuals out there who want a way to feel good about what they're wearing.
3) Krochet Kids empowers people to rise above poverty. Each piece of clothing comes with a hand-signed label from the person who made it. This way you can know the true impact of your purchase.
4) The Giving Keys employs those transitioning out of homelessness in Los Angeles to make key necklaces and other jewelry out of repurposed keys.
5) The wooden block. Reinvented. Tegu is a toy company committed to harnessing its profit to benefit the struggling nation of Honduras.
7) Sevenly raises funding and awareness for the world's greatest causes. For every product purchased, they give $7 to a designated charity.
8) Denik's journals, notebooks, and sketchbooks are designed by global artists with a portion of each book being used to build schools. Art is impacting future generations!