NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ENTRANTS ARE NOT REQUIRED TO BE AN ASPIRATION CUSTOMER TO BE ELIGIBLE.The following Sweepstakes Official Rules (“Official Rules”) apply to your participation in the Aspiration Face Mask Instagram Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) offered by Aspiration Partners, Inc. (“Sponsor”).
1. Eligibility. Eligibility is limited to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are of eligible age to participate in their jurisdiction and eighteen (18) years of age or older. Residents of U.S. Territories are not eligible. Void where prohibited. Employees (and their immediate families [parent, child, spouse or sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside] and those living in their same households, whether or not related) of employees of Sponsor and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to enter or win. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are binding and final on matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
2. To Enter. Promotion starts at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on 8/10/2020 and ends at 12:01 a.m Pacific Time (“PT”) on 8/27/2020. To enter, follow Aspiration on Instagram. The URL to the official Aspiration Instagram account is: https://www.instagram.com/aspiration/. To be eligible to win, entrants must also tag a friend in the comments section of the official Instagram entry post. (1) entry per user for the duration of the Sweepstakes.
3. Random Drawing. Five (5) winners will be chosen from all eligible entries, within 1 calendar day of the end of the “Entry Period.” Odds of winning depend on the number of Aspiration Instagram followers who tagged a friend in the official giveaway post.
5. Prize. Five Limited Edition Aspiration Protective Face Masks (“The Prize”) will be awarded to 5 Instagram followers who tag a friend in the official giveaway post at random. Winners must provide Aspiration with a mailing address in order to claim their prize via DM. Winners have 72 hours to respond to Aspiration’s reply or via Direct Message with their shipping info before forfeiting. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. General Conditions. Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, garbled, illegible or postage-due mail, entries or email; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by other entrants or Sponsor’s website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the Sponsor’s website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or Sponsor website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winners from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Entrants, by participating, agree that Sponsor and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Each winner, by acceptance of prize, except where legally prohibited, grants permission for Sponsor and its designees to use his/her name, address (city and state), photograph, voice and other likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, in all media (including digital media) now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple entrants having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the ISP, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY SPONSOR WEBSITE OR WEB FORM OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. Arbitration. Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the participant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual, reasonable and documented out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. Governing Law. All matters pertaining to these Official Rules or any prize awarded and disputes arising hereunder shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to any conflicts or choice of law rules or provisions (whether of California or any other jurisdiction).
10. Sponsor; No Affiliation. The Sponsor is: Aspiration Partners, Inc., 4551 Glencoe Ave, 3rd Floor, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any organizations other than Aspiration Partners, Inc. and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies.
The Aspiration face mask is NOT a medical grade mask [which are recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO) as an infection preventative measure, i.e. grade FFP2/N95]. Please DO NOT use this face mask with the false understanding that it will prevent infection from Coronavirus. The purpose of this mask is to protect others and to reduce spread. Please continue to practice social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face. Please remember, the best practice to protect yourself and the community is to #stayhome. We recommend you consult a health care professional should you be in a circumstance that requires medical grade Personal Protective Equipment.
Some best practice info to keep in mind:
Wash your hands before putting on your mask and after removing it.
Make sure the mask fits snug on your face without any gaps.
It’s still best practice to not touch your face when wearing this or other masks. Please try to not adjust it once it’s on.